The award for Choreography of the Year goes to the chorus who displayed the most entertaining, effective, and engaging visual performance on the contest stage.
The 2014 Quartet Contest Set nominees are:
1. Melodeers Chorus – Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella / When You’re Smiling
2. Harborlites Chorus – Cuddle Up A Little Closer
3. Skyline Chorus – Man in the Mirror
4. Rich-Tone Chorus – Beat It/Bad
5. City of Lakes Chorus – Rosie The Riveter
The Barbie Award nominees and winners are chosen exclusively by BarbershopHistory.com readers – thousands of barbershoppers from around the globe.
To vote, use this email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply write in your choice and I’ll tally the votes. Votes will be accepted until midnight, January 5th, 2015 CST. Winners will be announced on Monday, January 5th. (Email addresses will NOT be saved or used for any purpose. All emails will be deleted once the contest is over.)
The Barbie Awards are not sanctioned or sponsored by or affiliated with Sweet Adelines International.