Ben Edwards’s BarbershopHistory.com is the go-to news, stats, and history website for women’s barbershop. Sweet Adelines’ regional and international contests and conventions, along with breaking news, interviews, give-aways, and statistical analysis form a year-round niche for advertisers with peak months in January, March, April, May, October, and November.
Professional graphic design for your advertisement image is included for no additional fee.
75% of advertisement revenue funds BarbershopHistory.com’s webcast fees, website upkeep, and helps to offset out-of-pocket expenses.
25% of advertisement revenue will be gifted to The Overtone Society, a philanthropic branch of Sweet Adelines International.
Traffic and Demographic Stats
- More than 23,000 pageviews per month in 2015
- Over 38,000 visitors in the last 12 months (73% from U.S., 26% from UK, Australia, Sweden, Canada, and New Zealand)
- 81.0% female visitors
- 41.2% between ages 45-64
- Over 2,400 Twitter followers
- Over 4,700 people follow BarbershopHistory on Facebook.
- An organic Facebook reach of well over 1 million people since January 2015.
- Homepage and in-article ad spaces available in per-month subscriptions.
- Ad sizes: 620×160 and 300×250.
- Social media blasts available.
Email Benjamin Edwards at email@example.com if you’re interested in learning more.